(FS) 73 911 E Targa 28k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(FS) 73 911 E Targa 28k

Hi all, im a newbie here but have been hovering for years.

I have for sale a matching numbers 73 E targa that I would like sell less the updated body components that im hoping to use on my 964 race car. The Targa retains its original engine, MFI, 85 lt plastic fuel tank and gauges but im unable to confirm transmission is a match with Porsche but suspect it is - its a 915 5spd, it was originally German delivered and has been converted to RHD, this looks to have been done well, the car was Signal Orange new and there are plenty of traces of this colour around the car, it was opted with front and rear sway bars and factory tinted windows. The chassis looks to be in very good condition, there are no signs of rust at all, the mechanicals are also in very good condition, the case is completely dry however there is a small leak from an oil line at the top of the engine, there is some dampness around the MFI stacks and a small leak from the transmission, I havnt investigated that yet but its very small, the trans was rebuilt less than 30k as was the MFI, the car performs very well and drives very tight. As can be seen the body has been updated, the battery boxes are still in place but the nose has been modified for the short bonnet. the interior has also been updated to mid 80's but the original gauges are still in place with removable white backgrounds, My preference is to sell the car less the following items:
    Front bar and indicators
    Front gaurds and headlights
    Bonnet
    Mirrors
    964 Side skirts
    Rear bar
    Rear lights and reflector
    Dual outlet muffler
    and 17 inch rims

For transport the car will have 2 spacesavers and 2 964 rims.

Contact Ryan on 0405327025 or PM me, the car is located in Hobart and I'm happy to assist with delivering it to independant workshops for inspection and can also get detailed pictures of any area's around the car that are required.
    Attached Files

Wow! That's a different first post.

Comment

Thought you might end up here eventually Ryan

Might be an interesting entre into 901 ownership for someone.

Hard to beat Signal Orange!
      Cam Arnott
      Looking for engine #6208151
      1970 911E (Sold)
      '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
      2 x Split Screen Kombis
      TYP 901 Register # 78
      Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Hi Cam, yep, finally made it on to the register... And very, very hard to beat Signal Orange have you found a car to replace your race car?

Comment

Yes and no
          Cam Arnott
          Looking for engine #6208151
          1970 911E (Sold)
          '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
          2 x Split Screen Kombis
          TYP 901 Register # 78
          Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

Now Selling Complete

Sold my race car yesterday so I now have no need for the items that I was intending to remove from this car, the Targa is now for sale complete and I plan to list it with the usual places in the next day or so, im open to offers so if there is any interest here please contact me.

Comment

Price reduced to $26,000.

Comment

Working...
              X