Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'72 2.4 T/E For Sale

Hi Guys

Receiving my quarterly PCQ magazine - and I notice that one of our life members is selling his '72 T/E and from what I can see, he hasn't hit the usual electronic resources just yet...

I haven't been asked to post this, but it's such a good car I figure people may be interested. The magazine is not electronic, so I can't offer any links or photos.

It is a two time concours winner and original a part from a colour change from it's original gold colour to Pastel Blue and the conversion from LHD to RHD. But the conversion was done many years ago using correct factory parts, and having seen it - I dare you to find any tell-tales There is no rust, MFI engine is rebuilt as is the 915 box. It also has recaro sport seats and TTG driving lights.

Mike is anal about this car, he's the third owner and has kept an extensive dossier. He's got it in the magazine with only POA, I haven't spoken to him and I really don't know what he's asking but details are:

Ph 07 3279 3930 or mikar5363@gmail.com
    Last edited by Fishcop; 19-10-13, 09:56 AM.
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

I have seen a lot of images of the car and its a cracker. I believe the price is around $85k.

Comment

Working...
    X