Fan Pulley Wrench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Pulley Wrench

Just made up a tool kit to match the factory one, but I don,t have the essential fan pulley wrench. Available from pelican but the postage exceeds the part cost. Would anyone have a spare or could give me the dimensions so I could have one made locally? or a local supplier?

Thanks

Paul M

Originally posted by PCM911T View Post
    Just made up a tool kit to match the factory one, but I don,t have the essential fan pulley wrench. Available from pelican but the postage exceeds the part cost. Would anyone have a spare or could give me the dimensions so I could have one made locally? or a local supplier?

Thanks

Paul M

Paul I have a few tool kits you can borrow one if you like to get it copied, I'll post it down to you if you.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Thanks Clyde, that would be great, PM sent

Paul M

Comment

or this: http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...l-Short-Prongs

Comment

Thanks Merv, unfortunately I can't get the images. I'll get a copy made of the one Clyde is sending. I'm also wondering if there would be any advantage in having the "prongs" on both sides so that it is RH when undoing the 22mm nut and LH when doing it up. Any opinions ??

Paul M

Comment

No worries - was a nice original one for $125. The standard (prongs on one side) seem to work fine in my experience. However, they went through the handle and were useable on both sides, that could be an improvement.
            Attached Files

Comment

Clyde, thanks has arrived safely, will get on to having it copied and notify you of return shortly.

Paul M.

Comment

Copy should be completed by Friday.

Comment

Working...
                X