Some odds and end that may help some one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some odds and end that may help some one

Cleaning out the cupboard (now called the 'Attic") and a few bits that are going to be discarded unless someone wants them.

4 unused lenses for the Hella under the bumper lights (see: http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/...%2520Each%2520)

A set of standard Pelican front A arm bushes (unused)

A couple of two-screw '68 horn grills and gaskets used, with some minor pitting and one corner repair at some stage in the past (nice patina ...)

2 gas-filled Boge front shocks for the early (pre 69) cars that go in the Boge struts. Fitted by PO 2 years ago. Work well, but not Konis.
    Attached Files

Hey Merv,

Thanks for the look around and for taking me for a spin in the Burgundy Beauty!!!

Still on the look out so I can maybe someday go for a cruise!!!!

Cheers

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Merv View Post
      Cleaning out the cupboard (now called the 'Attic") and a few bits that are going to be discarded unless someone wants them.

4 unused lenses for the Hella under the bumper lights (see: http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/...%2520Each%2520)

A set of standard Pelican front A arm bushes (unused)

A couple of two-screw '68 horn grills and gaskets used, with some minor pitting and one corner repair at some stage in the past (nice patina ...)

2 gas-filled Boge front shocks for the early (pre 69) cars that go in the Boge struts. Fitted by PO 2 years ago. Work well, but not Konis.
      Hi Merv,
      I would gladly take the Hella lenses off your hands.
      Cheers, Jason

Comment

I would like the strut inserts Merv,just leaving for a holiday though, can I contact you when I get back?

Comment

Thanks Jim. I re-fitted the OEM Mann air cleaner and it is so much quieter ad smoother now. Altho that induction noise was addictive ... There were a few cars on Car Sales but no standouts, mostly Targas. There was this on Unique Cars: http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pri...sort=UniqVotes

That is fine Jason. Actually I wouldn't mind $30.00 plus postage for the 4, if possible, as they are still in new packets.

No worries Chris. Let me know when.

Comment

Hi Merv,
            I would like the horn grills if still available,
            Thanks,
            Sean.
            Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Merv, I'd like the A arm bushes if they would fit my 69 model. Will PM my address and cover the postage if you like.
              Thanks

Paul M

Comment

Fine Sean. I will need postal addresses and postage of course.

Comment

Check on the Pelican site Paul. I believe that they will. I will see if the part number is on the packet still.

Merv

Comment

PEL 916268 they only list 69-89, not SWB 68 but I'd guess they are the same, have PM'd you

Thanks

Paul M

Comment

PM replied Paul. All good. I can post and then advise re the costs of postage and you can do a PayPal to me or a bank transfer.

Comment

OK thanks Merv

Comment

Originally posted by jason View Post
                          Hi Merv,
                          I would gladly take the Hella lenses off your hands.
                          Cheers, Jason
                          Jason if you're not using all 4 of those I could certainly find a home for 2 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoKniwry View Post
                            Jason if you're not using all 4 of those I could certainly find a home for 2 of them.
                            Sure - happy to share.

Merv - I'll PM you with address. Once you know postage I can paypal the total.

Comment

Fine thanks Jason.

Merv

Comment

Working...
                              X