Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Elephant Racing Bushes

Hey All

Before I order OS... Does anyone have a set of FRONT Elephant Racing polybronze bearings you're sitting on and want to sell?

Ta
    John
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

John,

Hi, I'm about to put an order in with them and would be happy to include your item with my stuff to save the freight cost f you like?

Julian

Comment

Hi Julian

I appreciate the offer, but I'll probably buy a few things from them also - I'd knock over that tax-free threshold pretty quick
      John Forcier
      Restoration Saga

Comment

Yeah, it's not hard is it, I was already over so didn't worry me so much!

Comment

Sort of related question.... when being assessed for tax is it only the cost of goods considered or freight also?

Thanks

Comment

Freight also

Comment

Yep, everything on the docket needs to come in under $1000 ON THE DAY OF ENTRY. So you need to keep a few bucks buffer on the order on the chance the dollar gains between purchase and delivery...

It's a good time. Our dollar is okay against the USD, but importantly our government is going to bend to the "Sir" Harvey Normans and screw us over the current threshold so the really rich guys can keep drinking single malt. It'll be $100 this time next year...
              John Forcier
              Restoration Saga

Comment

Working...
              X