Needed - Engine shroud Oil cooler Duct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed - Engine shroud Oil cooler Duct

My 71T is missing the bolt-on fibreglass oils cooler duct that forms part of the early engine shroud. The duct is the grey piece on the attached image.

Can anyone help please?
    Attached Files

Damon at Series 900 is making shrouds and there has been good feedback on them. Maybe he could provide a repro for the missing duct?

Coachwork |Restoration | Collision |Fiberglass  

Comment

Good luck with that took me 7 mths to get a shroud that he had hundreds of in stock

Mind you he hasn't charged me for it yet so I guess I shouldn't complain
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Many thanks, guys.
        Damon actually shows the duct I am after, connected to one of his green shrouds, on his web site. I've contacted him, so fingers crossed.

Odd thing about a nuts and bolt rebuild, is that no matter how many pieces you locate, the list of "neededs" just keeps growing and growing.

Comment

I'm also looking for a red shroud for my 911/83. Does anybody know of any other suppliers? It'd be good to have one other option apart from the Series 900 one.

Jeff - did you hear back from Damon??

Comment

If you buy one from Damon you will have to do a lot of cutting and filing for a 911/83 shroud same as I have done for the MFI one for my 69S
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I had trouble getting a price from Damon and in the end a guy from California offered me a good used but complete shroud with heater ports and duct, including delivery for $200.
              I could not be happier.

Comment

Working...
              X