Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed - upper decklid and bonnet catches for 71T

Gentlemen,
    The process of aligning the panels on my 71T restoration has come to a grinding halt for the lack of the early upper decklid and bonnet catches that are needed to set up the gaps. I have the lower, but am missing there uppers.
    I am happy to buy new from the US, but as I was hoping to get paint on the car by Christmas, I am trying to avoid the 3 week delivery timeframes.
    Can any any one help?

Originally posted by jedwards View Post
    I am trying to avoid the 3 week delivery timeframes.
    3 week delivery?? Jeff, you need to join Hop, Shop, Go (or one of the other reshipping companies)

I use it regularly with PP, SMC etc, and it generally costs the same as USPS postage.

The seller posts to your US address, then it goes via DHL express (3 days) to Aus. Most packages take 7 days give or take.

Comment

jed
      +1 on Scotty's comments, i use myus.com as a reshipper and they give you a couple of freight options based on delivery time/ cost, even USPS is 10 days west coast US to newcastle so the 3 weeks seems a bit long.
      good luck
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Jeff I have an upper for bonnet:

The Australian TYP 901 register is forum for enthusiasts who pay homage to this remarkable machine.

Reckon I can get it to you in less than 3 weeks.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          David Jenej from Allsport911 was able to help with both.

Comment

Working...
          X