X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale TYP 901

Good Afternoon,

I start a new thread in order to share the following –

For those that have contacted me to ascertain the market value of a 72E with good provenance; the answer is $150k. (This may mean you’d like to review your insurance values).

For those that have enquired about the current value of my car? It’s worth a 700sqm block of land in WA J, the sum of its parts at circa $100k , & as to its final value?

The market will eventually decide.

I’ve maintained my view that ultimately fate will determine whether I keep it, or sell it. In order to tempt fate (& remove myself from the pains of ‘Carsales enquires’ which have driven me nuts over the past 48 hours) I offer my car, rego TYP 901 to TYP 901 members (& visitors) at offers over $125k

As per my Carsales Ad -

*Please don't call, text or email to ask questions that I've already answered below; but please do connect if you'd like to make a fair & reasonable offer*

Cheers,
    Luke
    0427 718 916

*Australian Delivered RHD Porsche 911 1972 2.4E, a very clean & desirable example*

It's a rare, original Australian delivered RHD in beautiful condition.
    An appreciating asset, as well as immense fun!

•Not matching number
    •Recent restoration, including Engine & Gear Box

Porsche (plus independent inspection) confirms –

•Model number TYPE: 911321
    •1972E
    •Australian Delivered
    •Factory RHD
    •Originally Sepia Brown
    •One of four cars delivered with a manual 4 speed in 72
    •No evidence of body repairs
    •Original Front Lock panel
    •Original Paint Tag
    •Good re-paint when changed to Ivory White
    •‘S’ Callipers

A clean, good example of an original early car.

Carsales Ad can be seen –
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1972/SSE-AD-3438878/?Cr=2

Full story & details can be seen -
    http://www.typ901.org/showthread.php?t=5938

Good Morning,

As a FYI - I'll be reducing the price on my Carsales Ad & Gumtree Ad at noon today.

The price will be dropped to $133k in the hope of getting $130k.

I've had two offers so far which I've respectfully declined.

I will refinance & keep the car if I don't get a price I'm happy with & ideally this needs to be no less than $125k (however I'm open to 'fair & reasonable offers')

I'll keep it on the market for a couple of weeks & if it doesn't sell, then fate is telling me to keep it, drive it & enjoy it.

If you have any thoughts, questions or ideas you'd like to share with me, please PM.

Thanks,
    Luke

Comment

Working...
    X