Recaro seats for sale or swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recaro seats for sale or swap

For sale or swap a pair of modern Recaro recliners reupholstered in the style of the famous sport seats. Transform the driving experience of your Typ 901 with these fantastic seats. High quality german vinyl and the correct horizontal corduroy inserts give the seats a period apperance with modern safety and convenience. Excellent lateral support for spirited driving and wider seat base for the more generously proportioned. Complete with sliders and brackets to bolt straight into your 901. If you are more than 180cm tall, have a car with a sunroof and wear a crash helmet it is a snug fit to the roof lining and will require some manufacture of brackets to suit. They are in mint condition, the passanger seat has been rarely sat in (no wife/ girlfriend, dog goes in the Subaru) and i will deliver them to the Sydney get together FOC. Will box them up and forward Australia wide at my expense. $1750 the pair which is actually what one seat cost me 3 years ago.
    I will swap for a set of excellent/ mint door pockets but no carbies thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by epilot; 20-07-06, 11:02 AM.
    Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

guys i've lashed out and purchased a pair of NOS door pockets.
    seats have to go so before they are placed on evil bay how about $1250 for the pair?
    my comments re height are only if you are over 183cm and have a sunroof and wear a helmet it is a tight fit, have fielded a couple of questions along these lines.
    will deliver to sydney foc but at this discount price interstaters can pay the freight, sorry.
    Last edited by epilot; 20-07-06, 02:10 PM.
    Craig
    1972 2.4E Targa project

Comment

Recaro's

Hi Craig,

I am interested in your Recaro's, not sure what you mean by price - you have both $1250 and $1750 - which one is correct?

Cheers,

garnet

Comment

garnet
        seats $1250 the pair plus interstate delivery (free to sydney)
        thanks
        craig
        Craig
        1972 2.4E Targa project

Comment

Hi Craig,

Do you still have the Recaro's?

Can you contact me on:

garnetl@frontline.com.au

Comment

Hi Craig, please pm if you still have the seats.

Regards David.
            David Belford
            Typ 901 Register Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X