Wanted - Pair of Deep 6 Fuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted - Pair of Deep 6 Fuchs

As the title says, I'm looking for a pair of genuine Deep 6 Fuchs, preferably polished so as to match the other pair on the car, but I'll consider any. Hearts/non-hearts and dates not so important.

PM me if you have any for sale.

Cheers
    Cam

here's one

Craig
    12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
    1972 2.4E Targa project
    1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Was searching the forum and found this, thought I'll add my question here rather than start a new thread: what's the going rate for a pair of unrestored deep six 'hearts' in the current market? Found a set and we're finalizing the deal now, but wanted to ask anyway.

Cheers

Comment

I have a pair of 5 1/2 that might suits but not 6's. Back up plan if you can't find any.
        Alex Webster
        A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by vinnytang View Post
          Was searching the forum and found this, thought I'll add my question here rather than start a new thread: what's the going rate for a pair of unrestored deep six 'hearts' in the current market? Found a set and we're finalizing the deal now, but wanted to ask anyway.

Cheers
          At least $2k ... depending on wether your selling or buying!

Comment

Couple of pineapples.
            Jap del 75 911 lhd 3.2

Comment

Find Wheels, Tyres & Rims ads in Bella Vista 2153, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.
              1971 911E
              1993 964 30 Jahre 'Jubilee' Edition Looking for engine 6218087

Comment

I appreciate all the replies. I did manage to track a pair down thanks to this forum.

Vinny, the price of a set isn't that hard to figure out. Just look at the US price, add postage a A$/US$ rate, and voila! The 135's won't fit on the Deep 6's
                Cam

Comment

Thanks for the help. I have purchased a pair, now I'll need to find another two. Or are those 7R reps from Group 4 wheels close enough to the originals that they won't stick out next to a pair of genuines?

Cam, the xzx swill be going onto something earlier and narrower, I have a set of xwx for the 6s

Comment

Working...
                  X