WTB : Silver washer nozzle jet cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB : Silver washer nozzle jet cap

I lost one washer nozzle jet silver cap recently. Must have flown off at the high g-forces round here.

I ordered one from Pelican - and it turned up as a gold matt finish. Totally out of fit with the other remaining silver chrome style.

So, anyone have one (or two) SILVER / CHROME style washer nozzle jet cap for a longhood, I would love to buy it from you.

this is what they sent - and Sierra Madre and Pelican both only have this variation !
    Attached Files

Sierra Mandre

Good luck

Comment

Chris

PM me your address
      i will pop one in the mail to you
      Hugh Hodges
      1973 E
      Australian TYP 901 Register #005
      Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Jeff,

Sierra Madre confirmed with me that it is the wrong colour and texture. It is the gold matte finish, which is just wrong. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Chris did you price one up from Porsche? I often find that small items are cheaper to buy here (and with less risk).

Comment

Chris, they seem the same as the 356 B/C ones on Stoddart that I got. Chrome. http://www.stoddard.com/90162874120.html

Comment

Actually I didn't in this case. Thought they woulf not have such a small part.

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
              Chris did you price one up from Porsche? I often find that small items are cheaper to buy here (and with less risk).

Comment

Originally posted by Merv View Post
                Chris, they seem the same as the 356 B/C ones on Stoddart that I got. Chrome. http://www.stoddard.com/90162874120.html

Thanks Merv. Good to know to add them to my research list. HughH has helped me out here.

Comment

Posted this morning Chris.
                  Hugh Hodges
                  1973 E
                  Australian TYP 901 Register #005
                  Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Working...
                  X