August Sale Items from GTS Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August Sale Items from GTS Classics

Almost missed listing my August offerings to members.

I have available the following items:

PORSCHE HORN BUTTONS: these suit aftermarket wheels such as MOMO and Sparco. Please see pics below. PRICE: $35.00 ea. plus postage

ORIGINAL PORSCHE FACTORY OWNERS MANUALS: to suit the follwoing cars:

911T - 1971 @ $79.80 ea.

911 T/E/S - 1973 @ $79.80 ea.

911S - 1972 @ $79.80 ea.

Carrera RS Supplement @ $46.00 ea.

All these manuals were purchased from Porsche Classic in Stuttgart earlier this year and are NEW, UNUSED and still in plastic. I have several manuals of some of the Some manuals have multiple copies available.

Postage is extra but not much to mail a thin manual anywhere in Australia.

JUST ARRIVED ! a new shipment of BF Torino seats from Europe including several sets of the reproduction Recaro Sports Seats in basketweave or Corduroy inserts. Also included are more of the popular Monte Carlo model which is our top selling seat for early 911's. these also come in basketweave and cord inserts plus there is one set in full Italian leather.

RENNSHIFTERS BACK IN STOCK. We now have more of these beautifully engineered shifters which suit both 901 and 915 gearboxes. You can use your original bakelite shift knob or order the tear drop shape alum. knob which screws onto the shaft. These shifters are complete, ready to bolt in, unlike some other brands that require you to re-use some of your old components, or in the case of 72 and earlier, you need to obtain a shift housing from a later model porsche shifter and fit the comonents.

A Rennshifter installs in around 30 mins with simple tools.

Please check out our website for more info on seats and shifters.

www.gtsclassics.com.au
    Attached Files
    Phil Lack
    GTS Classics - proud TYP901 Forum SPONSORS
    PH: 03 9460 4000 FAX: 03 9460 4011
    Exclusive Distributors :
    'BF Torino' Seats, 'Rennshifter' sports shift, Spektr lightweight polycarb glass replacement, Autos International interiors.
    WEB: www.gtsclassics.com.au

Phil sent a pm to GTS

Comment

Shane and others,

the horn button diameter is 48mm across the round section on the base (as per pic above) but there are extra lugs which can be filed down to make a snug fit for wheels that have a larger than 48 mm dia opening.
      sigpicPhil Lack
      TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
      Early 911-S Registry # 690
      R-Gruppe # 367
      '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
      '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
      2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
      1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

All horn buttons now sold thanks.

Brett snaffled another pair of Basketweave Monte Carlos tonight so there is only one set of those left but others with the Corduroy insert (cooler for summer).
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Originally posted by e72phil View Post
          ....Brett snaffled another pair of Basketweave Monte Carlos tonight .............
          You won't be disappointed Brett. Used mine for the first time on the Peninsula Run - absolutely fantastic. When fitting, you will need to fit the spacer at the front of the seat to raise the front about 2-3cm - as Phil would no doubt have told you.
          Anyone want to buy a set of original comfort seats, good condition, cord inserts (non-original) and tilting headrests. Side brackets recently restored.
          Attached Files
          Peter Williams #049
          Secretary TYP901
          1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Sorry Phil.
            Just realised posted my seats on 'Sale Items from GTS'
            When responding to Brett's purchase, it just came over me (unfortunate choice of words ) that your seats are so good that there's no need to keep my old ones.
            Peter Williams #049
            Secretary TYP901
            1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

There goes the claim for originality....!

Phil can you please post or PM me with the price of the corduroy Recaro copies including sliders. Can't do anything right now but we are looking at changing the Velo race setas for something more useable for casual driving.

Anyone that may have an interest in the race seats let me know. No promises but if we do the swap they will likely go.

Cheers
              Cam Arnott
              Looking for engine #6208151
              1970 911E (Sold)
              '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
              2 x Split Screen Kombis
              TYP 901 Register # 78
              Early S Registry # 1076

Comment

As Phil said, I picked up a pair of seats from him yesterday and spent the night tinkering. I'll post some photos once they're in.

Comment

nice purchase Brett!! Now wheels & torsion bars are the only things left Then you can come to the 6 hour as a competitor!!!
                  Alex Webster
                  A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Working...
                  X