For sale: black and white houndstooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale: black and white houndstooth

I have decided to finally sell my roll of genuine Porsche houndstooth fabric to help fund some black, white and tan houndstooth that I have come across and is more correct for my car.

the black and white houndstooth is an odd size - shown below in a diagram.
    I am asssured is enough to recover two sports seats.

It was supplied by Porsche in the late 1980's so while genuine houndstooth, it is not exactly the same as the original pattern from the early 1970's.

The photos show what it is like and one of Phils posts for the houndstooth seats he is selling shows the differences between the 1970's fabric and the material supplied by Porsche since the 1980's. see http://www.typ901.org/showthread.php...ht=houndstooth

Mine is the same as in Phil's second photo

I am looking for $400 for the material - which FWIIW is about 50% of the price I am paying for a similar sized piece of black and white and tan 1970's material.

PM me on this site if you are interested or email me at porsche73 at optusnet dot com dot au

I am offering it here first before the other early 911 sites and hopefully not eBay
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HughH; 10-01-07, 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling and adding contact details
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

bump

the black white and tan houndstooth has turned up................finally

so now keen to sell the black and white

it is enough to do 2 sports seats

who needs to do a couple of seats ?

it will go onto the international sites next
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E