spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted

spotted this very nice 74s in richmond on the weekend. not far from Weltmeister. love the colour (nougat brown ?) think i've seen it before it south yarra but looks like the owner has shown the interior some love since then.

know to anyone here ?
    Attached Files

What a nice looking car,those cookies really set it off.
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Stunning - Any chance of a ' For Sale ' sign on it

Would love to buy that just for the colour

Comment

Nick, this car belongs to a friend of mine. Dave Belford and I sourced it for him thru Classic Road and Track 3 years ago. It is one of 19 1974 S coupes with Sporto imported by Hamiltons that year, 8 the following. It was nicely optioned with sunroof, electric windows and factory air con which works! The colour is original and a special order called 'Copper Bronze' Tim has just left for Europe for 2 weeks and I will ask him on his return if he has any interest in selling. I know his wife doesn't have the same appreciation of classic cars so you never know.

Comment

Once the spouses find out how much these things are worth today, the pressure to sell is truly on.
          Paul

Targa 2.4E Signal Yellow

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post
            What a nice looking car,those cookies really set it off.
            Glad I'm not the only one with a soft spot for cookie cutters.

I have a set for my r spec tyres
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
            1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
            1961 356B #114700
            Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Same car?

The Australian TYP 901 register is forum for enthusiasts who pay homage to this remarkable machine.

Comment

Geez you all missed out, the 74S I just sold in bits was originally "copper bronze"

Comment

I believe a copper bronze / nougat Carrera 3.0
                  Once resided in Melbourne -spoke to the original owner several weeks ago but he doesn't know where the car is today

Comment

To ELSPORTO, NOT the same car, the car photographed by Nick James last weekend is an " S" with factory air con, the car we sold in April was a standard 911. It would have been a miraculously quick resto if they were the same cars.

Comment

Cheers Mark - didn't even realise there was a 911 and a 911S model in '74 !
                      Ben.

Comment

I think the last photo in that previous thread through him off the track Mark
                        Clyde Boyer
                        TYP 901 Register Inc.
                        President
                        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Bremith View Post
                          Geez you all missed out, the 74S I just sold in bits was originally "copper bronze"
                          There is always another Mitchell "sold in bits car" just around the corner

Comment

Most excitement in 7 years driving in Singapore when this baby pulled up next to me. Lambos a dime a dozen up here, but air cooled are rare as can be, let alone a rubystone (thanks Damian) RS.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Cool,
                              had the chance years ago to buy one of these same colour out of Uk 69k pounds.(about around 120k Aud at the time if I remember correct)
                              oh well.
                              Last edited by mrar; 21-11-15, 05:03 PM.
                              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                              X