74 Oz Sporto, still has Sporto but 2.7 replaced by SC3.0
    Attached Files

Great colour !!! Congrats!

Comment

They must be a dime a dozen. Score!
      Attached Files
      Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I'm yet to see a narrow body I didn't like. Great colour.

Comment

Snap. Two great cars & the colour, one of the best.
          I am Orange with envy!

Comment

Actual barn find too which I think is cool - deceased estate, I think it would have sat there until it rusted away, been working away for years to buy off the daughter. Apart from engine and steering wheel everything seems pretty much original. Haven't tried to get it running yet - looking forward to my first Sporto experience.
            Attached Files

Comment

Well done. Barn find it is!

Comment

Now that could do with a cut and polish. Well done Mitchell. Groovy baby. I reckon the IB's are the way to go. Just came back from Motoclassica and the 7!T sold for $184 plus buyers premium of 12.5% on the first 100K and 10% on the residue with GST on top of the buyers premium. Yikes

Comment

OMG. Good news for me I suppose as my UK T will most likely have to make way in the short to medium term for the "new" car.

BTW if anyone is wondering what the colour is it's - wait for it - Orange. Nothing else, just "Orange". Quiet day in the "paint colour naming" department that day. Does what it says on the tin though.

Has a Porsche Club Victoria sticker on it.

Comment

I am in Melbourne for Motorclassica and I was also lucky enough to pick up another P car from a guys collection still in original paint 😀

Comment

Thought you had a rabbit up your sleeve when we caught up last night. I was wrong ; it was just another Porsche. Spill the beans what did you buy?
                      Nev

Comment

Congratulations Mitchell, I love the colour!

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by 9er View Post
                          I am in Melbourne for Motorclassica and I was also lucky enough to pick up another P car from a guys collection still in original paint 😀
                          Barn find, wind in the hair?
                          Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Put a battery in it, turned the key...and it started straight up. Drives in Sporto, all needs a bit of adjusting, long brake pedal. But it works. Happy camper.

Comment

Well done Mitchell. Most wives/partners work on a 'one car in-one goes' basis with purchases. Looking forward to seeing it. Maybe next Sunday at Caloundra?

Comment

Working...
                              X