Carrera 3.0 website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrera 3.0 website

I see this is back on line after an absence.
    No recent info though.

I think Ben from pfa now maintains the Facebook page.

Comment

Found in a shed in the outer Perth suburbs after no sighting for a decade - a 77 C3, Hamiltons delivered, matching numbers, factory manual, black on beige, 4 owner, 167kms. 1 photo attached (I hope), more to follow. She is getting a clean up this week.
      Attached Files

Comment

Peter, given you're currently stuck in Singapore, you need to organise someone to take some pics for you to share
        Damian Royce
        TYP 901 Foundation Member #12

Instagram: @classiccaraddict

Comment

Fuchs getting a polish, as soon as they back on the car I will get some more complete photos organised, hopefully this week. Car is at Ktec if any Perth members happen to drop by. I am not back to Perth until mid-Dec, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS View Post
            Found in a shed in the outer Perth suburbs after no sighting for a decade - a 77 C3, Hamiltons delivered, matching numbers, factory manual, black on beige, 4 owner, 167kms. 1 photo attached (I hope), more to follow. She is getting a clean up this week.
            Paint looks pretty good in that photo.

I guess in the current market all sheds are getting a good clean out.
            Doug
            IG: @porschepicto

Comment

This is about the only other half decent photo I currently have. It is literally straight out of the shed into Ktec.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty smart. Good pick up.

Comment

Fuchs getting a polish, as soon as they back on the car I will get some more complete photos organised, hopefully this week. Car is at Ktec if any Perth members happen to drop by. I am not back to Perth until mid-Dec, unfortunately.
                  Bummer, thought you were heading to the pcwa event at the end of the month?
                  Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Nice one Peter! btw, I am the other carerra3.0 Facebook page moderator... ��
                    Mark Munro
                    '69 911T (sold)
                    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
                    '69 MG Midget Group S car
                    TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Well done Peter! How did you find her?

Cheers
                      Adam

Comment

Originally posted by mrar View Post
                        Bummer, thought you were heading to the pcwa event at the end of the month?
                        Hi Sean, yep unfortunately the day job has got in the way of the pcwa event at month end. Ktec boys will still take the 84 to the show, so if you attend please check it out. I am a good chance to be down your way over Xmas and new year, hope you are around.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGill View Post
                          Well done Peter! How did you find her?

Cheers
                          Adam
                          Hi Adam, there was an urban myth around Perth Porsche inner circle that a very original C3 was out there somewhere, although off the grid for a decade. I searched for a year and amazingly found her, of all places out near where I grew up. My luck was really in with timing perfect as the owner since 1986 was ready to let her go to a new home. The owners (a gentleman) lovely wife informed me when I picked up the car that the first owner was the "shirt guy" from Melbourne. My curiosity peaked, I checked the log book as soon as I got home and first owner was a Mr Joseph Saba of Flinders Lane Melbourne. All in all, a bit of persistence and a truckload of luck. She looks great to my untrained eye, and Brendan at Ktec said she is mint. My 901er friend from Melbourne has been on this journey with me, and did great to keep it all quiet. Thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by markymark_1968 View Post
                            Nice one Peter! btw, I am the other carerra3.0 Facebook page moderator... ��
                            Hi Mark, great to know you are other Facebook moderator. I was unaware. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Comment

Hi Sean, yep unfortunately the day job has got in the way of the pcwa event at month end. Ktec boys will still take the 84 to the show, so if you attend please check it out. I am a good chance to be down your way over Xmas and new year, hope you are around.
                              Will do!
                              My 77 is also a 4 owner matching,157km, first owner Geoff Taylor (GT motor cycles P/L). Here is the car at Calder park 1980 (middle pic down lhs). I Pm'd one of the 901's who posted this picture up for more info on the article in the first 40 years pcv but he must of not seen my pm..
                              Attached Files
                              Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Working...
                              X