Road and Track Magazine from January 1974

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road and Track Magazine from January 1974

Hi all -- my Uncle who's a retired automotive engineer and a minor Porsche nerd (964 coupe) is downsizing at the moment and is throwing out a mountain of magazines. He gave me a yell to see if I wanted to dig through the last of them before they went in the skip (late last year he dropped of ten archive boxes full at my place to go through).

Low and behold there are few Road and Track magazines from the mid-seventies. Thought that others might be as interested as I was to read the reviews. Here's the first one -- January 1974, click the thumbnail below for the link, PDF is 7.3Mb.

I wanted to scan it high enough res to read, without getting out of control. Let me know if it's too large and I can make it smaller. If folks are interested, I'll scan the other articles when I get some free time at work.

Oh, and if this should be in the Impact Bumper forum just let me know, or move it over there, but I figured most people would probably be interested.
    Simon Ravenscroft
    --
    '67 912 (gone back to its original home)
    '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Great read! Thanks Simon.
    Mark Munro
    '69 911T (sold)
    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
    '69 MG Midget Group S car
    TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Having owned a 74, was great to read what they thought about it all those years ago. thanks Simon
      Mickc

65’ 912/6
      70’ 911T coupe
      00’ MK1 GT3 CS​

Comment

Working...
      X