X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoons

Clyde

the latest "hoons" map of confiscated cars

It looks as if you and Mr Upway (ferntree gully) score highly in your area at 11 .............

........ But not as much as El Prez's area (factory) at thomastown with a score of 15 who got narrowly beaten into 2nd place by Alex (frankston is close enough!) on 19

I trust there were no TYP901's in this impressive haul

Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

I think once, OK impound your car for 48 hrs...

second time, you should get to watch your pride and joy be put through a compactor... or a demolition derby...

Rich

P.S. there seems to be a nice innocent corridor in the north east... including Fairfield and Heidelberg... :-)
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Frankston - hoons by the bay!

I hope they lock the buggers up, get rid of their cars, and then i may be able to get a good night sleep.

About two years ago I had one come through my front fence... he worked out the hard way that trying to make front wheel drive car turn in at 120 km/h after a few beers, has a higher degree of difficulty than trying to get into the Playboy mansion!
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Yeah Thomastown on Thursday or Friday night is burnout city, especially the industrial areas where my office/warehouse is located. I have a mazda rotary "tuner" very close by who insists that my street is his own personal test track.

I'm sorry but I just dont get it where these guys think they are "racing" just by burning up serious amounts of rubber.

I hope its carcinogenic.
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
        X