Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad News (saturday morning)

All,

Not sure if there is any other way to announce this type of thing.

I have a message from Lisa Gregory (sat Morning) to tell me that her mum passed away.

Lisa, I know you read these from time to time, and I'll say on behalf of all your typ 901 friends please accept our condolences in this difficult time.

Our thoughts (particularly mine) are with you / Mike and the kids right now.

I'm sure she is already in the front seat of a Porsche with your Dad as we speak.

Best wishes

Shane

Really sorry to hear that.. another founding Australian Porsche enthusiast passes away....

Leaving past disagreements aside... I don't think a small gesture of condolence from typ 901 would be unreasonable... what do you say...?

I'd happily contribute.... anyone else care to join me?
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Comment

I'll be in anything to contribute. I only know Lisa in passing, but she seems to have played a major role in getting this organisation up an running smoothly, and she has just had a big personal loss.
      John H

70 T

Comment

Lisa is fantastic and has helped me source parts for my car - I can't believe I missed this thread - I want to express my sincerest condolences to her and her family. I'll contribute to something from Typ901.

Comment

I fully support Justins note,

Happy to give any amount

Shane

Comment

The Webster's also express their sincerest condolences to the Gregory's/Jacobsen's in their loss.

I too recieved a message from Lisa early Sunday morning. Very sad to hear of her mum's passing.

Her funeral is on Friday in Hawthorn should anyone want to attend.
            Alex Webster
            A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news. Lisa, Mike and children, sincere condolences from the Wischer’s for your recent loss.
              Paul Wischer
              1969 911T
              1979 Californian Moke
              TYP 901 Register Member #77

Comment

Working...
              X