Hay its old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay its old

Ok totally off track - but it is an old fun car.

1978 Diesel Land Rover - original and very straight - except is fitted with Isuzu motor (which was a later 1983 option in Aus).

Runs, shifts, stops, electrics work - no rust anywhere.

This is a one day restoration project - LR Green, spare wheel on the bonnet - back to original wheels - Brown leather interior (which is very minimal trim).
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Love it, wouldn't mind something like that as a beach car, I'd need to take her roof off though!
    MichaelJapp
    71E
    Typ901 #065
    EarlyS #798

Comment

Last edited by SM911; 15-02-17, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by robin View Post
        ok totally off track - but it is an old fun car.

1978 diesel land rover - original and very straight - except is fitted with isuzu motor (which was a later 1983 option in aus).

Runs, shifts, stops, electrics work - no rust anywhere.

This is a one day restoration project - lr green, spare wheel on the bonnet - back to original wheels - brown leather interior (which is very minimal trim).
        why?????????
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

... Says the guy with an Alpha ...????

My first car was a '73 series II ... I have a lot of hate respect for these old girls.

Comment

I spend a lot of time in rural Vic. This will live out at my country place and be a local run around. Many light 4WD tracks around to get to places so seems to fit. LOVE the look of them - triggers some childhood emotion (just like old Porsches). And I find any car built in the last 20 years as boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
            X