Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator
    replied
    I still have the cleaning bug but now I have to remove the hubs, brake backing plates and calipers and make them match the rest of the car.

Prepsol, brushes and patience can work wonders.

2019-09-04 12.22.20.jpg2019-09-04 14.03.54.jpg2019-09-04 12.22.14.jpg

Leave a comment:

• douglas
    replied
    Terminator Thats a fine looking 105.

hopefully get to see it in the flesh one day.

Leave a comment:

• mrar
    replied
    Perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Finished 2019-08-06 12.25.37.jpg

Leave a comment:

• marcus_cottrill
    replied
    Looks new

Leave a comment:

• klasikcis
    replied
    Lookin good Clyde.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    last one IMG_0222.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Almost complete back on the road just a bonnet to install, a few minor trim pieces and it's final polish.

It seems quicker than any Porsche repaint I have done.

The exhaust was a job and a half, alfas had a 2 piece exhaust originally but all you can buy is 4 piece so a lot of welding later we have a 2 piece
    exhaust like original.

IMG_0223.JPGIMG_0214.JPGIMG_0215.JPG

Leave a comment:

• mario lanza
    replied
    DSC_4369_70_71_outDoor+Car.jpg Yes a friend has one of two allegedly still in Victoria. A handmade riveted aluminium bodied special engined car - from a tuning house should not be compared with an ordinary dealer car! ! The step nose 1600 Guilia sprint veloce is fairly praised around the world know with cognoscenti pricing them highest - apart from the special production models ie. SS etc.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
    Clyde I see that CTS have 3 versions of the 105 currently in stock all priced at just under $109,995
    Ask Gus what he paid for his nice 1750

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by mario lanza View Post
    The 1600 Guilia Sprint Veloce stepnose of course is the jewel in the crown followed by the series 1 1750. Unfortunately the 2 litre series seem to be regarded as the g series due to lights and dash changes.
    No the GTA is the jewell in the crown and I preffer the series 2 1750 hate the lights sitting on top of the bumper bar on series 1 and no overriders

Leave a comment:

• klasikcis
    replied
    Clyde I see that CTS have 3 versions of the 105 currently in stock all priced at just under $109,995

Leave a comment:

• mario lanza
    replied
    The 1600 Guilia Sprint Veloce stepnose of course is the jewel in the crown followed by the series 1 1750. Unfortunately the 2 litre series seem to be regarded as the g series due to lights and dash changes.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Hi Neville,

Even the rusty crappy ones bring $40k plus these days. I saw one such example last week and it will take $100k to make it great again. Even then it won't be like mine as it is, apart from the new shiny external paint, all original and very rust free.

Leave a comment:

• klasikcis
    replied
    Clyde it will be one sweet low miledge unit when finished. Got notification the other day of a nice one owner white one that sold on car sales with an asking of around $45K but hard to tell how good or bad it was from the picture. Look forward to seeing it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X