Oran Park GP Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oran Park GP Circuit

Anyone of the budding enthusiasts that talks about track time should do this:

Regularity - all you need is a 2S Lic. which you can get of a kellogs pack or send CAMS some money.

Anyone!

Any of you Sydneysiders entering?
    I'm thinking of GpS & maybe Reg as well, FoSC is at Oran Park in July, which event would you choose? Couldn't run too both.
    MichaelJapp
    71E
    Typ901 #065
    EarlyS #798

Comment

jappy,

go with the hsrca - you can do grp s and reg, and there is lots of cool stuff to watch in between runs. let me know if you need somewhere to stay in sydney.

Comment

Guys,

Looks great value, and yes some great cars to watch when you are not on the curcuit.

How hard does the racing get? I pressume the car has to be track ready, and CAMS logbooked? (cut out, bonnet clips, etc?)

May pop down as a spectator in the Saturday this year to suss it out.

Cheers Stu

Comment

Stu

Look at the specific regs for regularity. They aren't very onerous and I'm sure you could get the car up to speed before then. Give me a PM and we can talk if you like. Great weekend and fun to be part of.

Matt you in ?

Comment

Maybe?? It sounds like a good weekend.
            I'll let you know in the next week.

Comment

Alex/Marcus, prepared to make the journey? I've nearly got a passout
              MichaelJapp
              71E
              Typ901 #065
              EarlyS #798

Comment

Hey guys, would love to but have plans already for that weekend, so no go unfortunately - bugger!
                Alex Webster
                A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Working...
                X