Evil-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evil-bay

so just had my first bad ebay experience - 'original' cut out horn grilles... So obviously home cut. D'uh!!

They were ok priced (so not the only one who got sucked in)... But not cheap enough for what they are. Not worth the hassle of pursuing the matter either.

1 in 59 ebay transactions isn't too bad is it?

Anyone care to make me feel better by telling their ebay horror stories?
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Richard,

I've had a few items that have turned up, well lets just say "not exactly as advertised" more mis-representative photography than any thing else.

But when I've gone back to the seller I've always had success, with getting compensation, of some sort.

I would at least voice your dissatisfaction, you never know.

Comment

Rich,
      name and shame, thats the only way to get a result...i purchased a set of P's and C's from a seller with what appeared to be good feedback, and they didn't show, about $4000 AUD worth at the time. i searched on Pelican and EarlyS and this guy was just bad news. Time expired to make a Paypal claim so placed a thread on the bird with the end result i got my goods, 1 transaction in almost 200,
      regards
      Craig
      12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
      1972 2.4E Targa project
      1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

I recently sold some "'original' cut out horn grilles... " to this guy.......
        Marcus
        TYP901 Member #81
        1972 911E

Comment

Originally posted by IXXI72 View Post
          I recently sold some "'original' cut out horn grilles... " to this guy.......
          Always thought your were a funny man marcus!
          Richard Griffiths
          1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Working...
          X