"Motorsport" magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Motorsport" magazines

anyone anything about "Motorsport" magazines? collectible?

got at least a couple of boxes of them from '60s and '70s...
    Attached Files
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Hi Richard
    Any chance of getting a look thru them if you are in Vic. I am currently researching the competition of my rare lowscreen Datsun 2000 roadster that competed pat events when a cams log book was not required.
    Neville

Comment

Hi Should have said that the dates I am chasing is July 67 when the factory imported my car as the press promo car thru October 67 when it was taken to Bathurst by John Roxburgh and Doug Whiteford under the guise of The datsun Racing Team. Whilwe it was never raced by the Factory or The Datsun Racing Team it did get sold and raced during the 70/80's. Would be interested in either buying them or accessing them for a period. Neville

Comment

Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
        Hi Richard
        Any chance of getting a look thru them if you are in Vic. I am currently researching the competition of my rare lowscreen Datsun 2000 roadster that competed pat events when a cams log book was not required.
        Neville

sure... as long as you're not in a rush?

from memory the top magazine was '68... so time period is about right.
        Richard Griffiths
        1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Thanks Richard
          I will send a PM and get your contact details. I have been researching my car for a while and thought I had it nailed but I was following the wrong Datsun SR311
          Nev

Comment

Hi Richard
            Just quickly there seems to be 2 versions of these mags;1. Australian Motor Sport which is the one i am interested in and another simply Motor sports printed in England which would not carry any articles on 2nd and 3rd tier motor sport in Australia. Can you advise furter as I think yours are the one's eminating out of England.
            Regards Neville

Comment

Working...
            X