Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted - A Pagoda

Good Morning,

A friend of mine wants to buy a RHD, Manual Mercedes Pagoda.
    Can you help with this?

Cheers,
    Luke
    Attached Files

We have a 280SL auto, with 90k miles. So only thing that misses is the manual part.
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

PM sent

Comment

There is a white auto at Mercedes Maroochydore. Not sure if it is a sale item however. I had a a 68 manual some years ago. Nice car.

Comment

Merv. What cars haven't you had? Maybe we should all do a list from start to now. That would be interesting to see wouldn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by TYP 901 View Post
            Good Morning,

A friend of mine wants to buy a RHD, Manual Mercedes Pagoda.
            Can you help with this?

Cheers,
            Luke
            The Auto is far superior to the manual, it's a no contest.....they kick down a little harshly but an SL is a boulevardier, not a 2.4S.......

Here's ours outside Sydney Fashion week this year. Wish I chaperoned it as word was the assembled talent was all over it.....
            Attached Files

Comment

Walked past this dealer in Moray St South Melbourne the other day and they had an auto:
              Cheers,
              Matthew

'71 911E Coupe

Comment

Alex, if you are thinking of selling your 280SL I'm interested.
                Merv, I'm pretty sure that the one on the mez level at Crick's is part of Cameron's personal collection and is not for sale.
                Tim

Comment

Hi there, 280 sl in a manual is very rare, more likely to find a manual in the 250 or 230 however these are less collectable. The 250 are a bit quicker and freer revving.

Comment

Gus, try prostar.com.au in Hawthorn. they have a 280SL and a couple of 230SLs. All autos.
                    chris

Comment

Originally posted by 1st View Post
                      The Auto is far superior to the manual, it's a no contest.....they kick down a little harshly but an SL is a boulevardier, not a 2.4S.......

Here's ours outside Sydney Fashion week this year. Wish I chaperoned it as word was the assembled talent was all over it.....
                      I admired your car at fashion week . . . in fact I might have been the only man looking at the car instead of the very talented talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X