Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairns888 View Post
    Harry,

I have a mate who is a UAV guru. If you need any help or direction he will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks Jim,

Would have been good to have a chat before I made the purchase, would have been nice to know if I was getting the right one.

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick911 View Post
      I just googled the model and wow, that's a serious piece of kit!
      Love the footage as well - did you have it programmed when you drove the car or was someone else controlling it?
      Hi Patrick,

Yeah, it's a pretty good thing!

I just left the drone hovering while I went for the drive, it just stayed there and didn't move.

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Hi Patrick,

Yeah, it's a pretty good thing!

I just left the drone hovering while I went for the drive, it just stayed there and didn't move.

Cheers,

Harry.
        wow,

seriously cool, imagine if it was like the Lily camera and could follow the car at speed !!
        Craig
        12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
        1972 2.4E Targa project
        1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Originally posted by epilot View Post
          wow,

seriously cool, imagine if it was like the Lily camera and could follow the car at speed !!
          Hi Craig,

It can, it has a "Follow Me" function that will do just that. It also has a "POI" function where it will circle around a pre-determined point at a height, speed and radius you set and a function that allows to set a waypoint based course (as well as a bunch of other stuff).

I went and flew it before learning about these functions, what is it with men and reading manuals??

Cheers,

Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Hi Craig,

It can, it has a "Follow Me" function that will do just that. It also has a "POI" function where it will circle around a pre-determined point at a height, speed and radius you set and a function that allows to set a waypoint based course (as well as a bunch of other stuff).

I went and flew it before learning about these functions, what is it with men and reading manuals??

Cheers,

Harry.
            now thats really cool !!

i have this image of a swarm of drones following a TYP901 Buxton Burger Run !!
            Craig
            12/1969 E based Vintage Racer
            1972 2.4E Targa project
            1973 911 2.4E for the road

Comment

Originally posted by epilot View Post
              now thats really cool !!

i have this image of a swarm of drones following a TYP901 Buxton Burger Run !!

when?!?
              Richard Griffiths
              1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Harry,

He said it pretty good. Industry standard. The "inspire" ****s all over it though.

Comment

Working...
                X