Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSW Swap Meet

Organised by member John Shingleton, and PCNSW member Alan McCartney:

Just a reminder that the Club Swap Meet is on 29th April on Alan McCartney' property on Ghost Hill Road Bilpin in the Blue Mountains . It is a great venue for a picnic and a swap meet . Hopefully lots of members will take the opportunity to sell/swap unwanted parts , magazines , books and other automobilia . I certainly am taking the opportunity to hopefully clearout a pile of mint mags and other stuff including a rare, unsigned copy of Murray Walker's autobiography .

Ghost Hill Road is on the LH side off the Bell's Line of Road heading west out of Bilpin . If you need any further info contact myself or Alan on alan@ghosthillroad.com.authis week as both of us will be overseas 22nd to 28th .

See you in Bilpin

We may have an unofficial convoy if there is interest? PM me.
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

All,

This event is this Sunday and we haven't exactly been bowled over with everyone's enthusiasm.

The event has been planned with the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle in mind, and is the first of its kind for a considerable period of time. Consequently it deserves our support...
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1961 356B #114700

Comment

justin

how was it?

Comment

Not bad.... but response was less than we'd hoped.

Lovely venue... we might be having a typ 901 picnic there.... what do people think of a Picnic in Bilpin?

I managed to get away without buying anything... which required considerable will power... as there was some interesting stuff there. Sadly I didn't sell anything either as there was only one other small bumper owner I ran into.

See my Garage Sale post in the for sale section - as I'm decluttering and rationalising my parts stash.

We'll be having a debrief in the next few weeks, so CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions / thoughts regarding time of day, time of year and possible venues will be taken on board.
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1961 356B #114700

Comment

Working...
        X