• Show
Clear All

Two more kids allright??
    One will be sleeping, the other will be making vroom vroom sounds
    0900 Sunday then!

Comment

Anyone going to Deus on Sunday?

Comment

Not able to make it unfortunately... but will be out at the Historics next weekend.

We'll do the Deus brekkie formally sometime in June... consensus on the dates?
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

I'll be there John

Comment

See you there Shane

Comment

All,

Thanks for the coffee and chat at DEUS.... John you have a nice family there, including the newly sprayed SC..

Ryan sorry for not seeing your text, but hey great to see the 300C, Harry my boy, was seriously impressed with the metal, and Maureen with the looks like a Rolls and should house movies stars comment was very apt... we just need to get you and Kao in the social pages to match the car..

Shane

Comment

shane/john et al

ditto - good to catch up. pity the kitchen was struggling with the customers. i'm glad i got coffee'd up before i arrived...

Comment

sorry i missed you guys on the weekend... however you'll be happy to know my 4 weekends of paving are over. Shane, if I had received your note earlier - you would have had a deal too!

Comment

Thanks Nic... never mind, I do kitchens and wardrobes aswell in my spare time... maybe a deal is in the mix somewhere there...

Comment

yes it was a nice little get together,good to catch up albeit briefly
                      at least no radar traps this time, I think....

Shane, thanks they're a great little bunch but keeping me out of bed and on my feet....the SC needs a little more attention and then all focus on the other BEAST....

Ryan, nice to meet Kao, and yes hope their bikes are faster than the food...

Comment

Working...
                      X