TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TYP901 calendar 2017 - call for photo submissions! Deadline 11th November 2016.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYP901 calendar 2017 - call for photo submissions! Deadline 11th November 2016.

Hi all. As per discussion at the AGM recently, the committee has decided to do a calendar again this year & we would like to call for submissions for photo content. At this stage the format is not 100% settled, however we are planning to do a desktop format this year, with the option to order & purchase a full size version at extra cost.

Regardless of the format, the specifications will still be the same for submissions.

We are seeking CREATIVE, VISUALLY STUNNING & TECHNICALLY EXCELLENT Porsche 901-related images (road cars, race cars, detail shots, abstracts etc) than can be used at up to A3 size without up-scaling - this will probably rule out most iPhone images, but happy to consider them if they are super-good visually. The images do not have to be of your car, but they do have to be your own work, or you MUST have the rights to re-use the images if you did not take the photos yourself!

Deadline for submissions is COB 11th November 2016. Please email LOW RESOLUTION submissions in the first instance to me at porsche@markmunro dot com. You must be able to supply hi-resolution images of whatever you email to me at a later date to be considered for inclusion.

Landscape format images only please.

Last edited by markymark_1968; 27-10-16, 10:58 PM.
    Mark Munro
    '69 911T (sold)
    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
    '69 MG Midget Group S car
    TYP901 Register #196

Brilliant. What's high resolution?
    Paul

Targa 2.4E Signal Yellow

Comment

I'll submit to that. Thanks Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Stuttgart View Post
        Brilliant. What's high resolution?
        Big enough to do a big print without it looking pixelated Paul.
        Mark Munro
        '69 911T (sold)
        TYP901 Register #196

Comment

@Markymark. I'll make an effort to shoot something worthy of the calendar, like yourself it being my job and all. I shot an entire P club calendar in SA for 2000 which was noted by AG.
          I'd also offer to shoot for any Sydney members who would like their cars featured. We could certainly produce something worthy.

Janyon
          '71E Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Tailhappy View Post
            @Markymark. I'll make an effort to shoot something worthy of the calendar, like yourself it being my job and all. I shot an entire P club calendar in SA for 2000 which was noted by AG.
            I'd also offer to shoot for any Sydney members who would like their cars featured. We could certainly produce something worthy.

Janyon
            '71E Coupe
            Thanks Janyon... anything you have that would be suitable would be warmly accepted!
            Mark Munro
            '69 911T (sold)
            TYP901 Register #196

Comment

I've passed this email to a young friend of mine who loves to photograph cars..........Hope she gets something decent to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronBayChris View Post
                I've passed this email to a young friend of mine who loves to photograph cars..........Hope she gets something decent to you.
                Thanks Chris!
                Mark Munro
                '69 911T (sold)
                TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Last call! Deadline is tomorrow everyone - if you haven't already sent me some shot for consideration, please do so tomorrow so we can consider over the weekend!
                  Mark Munro
                  '69 911T (sold)
                  TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Hi Mark, sent you a few pics on the 29th. Could you please confirm if you got them or not.

Comment

email sent.
                      Mark Munro
                      '69 911T (sold)
                      TYP901 Register #196

Comment

Working...
                      X