Drive Your Porsche Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive Your Porsche Day

Are any events being planned for the annual international celebration of Ferry Porsche's birthday,17/9/2017 for "Drive your Porsche Day"? It would be nice to have a compilation of photos of cars across the country on the day.

It's a Sunday too Merv - why don't we all catch up for a SEQ drive? I'm happy to arrange something.

SEQ mbrs - please post a reply if you're keen to come along...

Comment

Fancy a drive to sunny Albury Oct 1st??? Porsche's With Purpose would receive a massive boost to the fundraiser day !!! Would love to see the '68 in the flesh !

Comment

Sounds good Scotty. There are quite a few of us in this region. Mt Mee? Woodford pub all have nice drives, but up to you guys.

If one of us agrees to take some photos among each group or individual drive, I am happy to collate them into an album or collage of some kind.
        Last edited by Merv; 18-08-17, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I see that Scotty is arranging a drive in Brisbane. We are doing the same on the 17th at the Sunshine Coast. Please get lots of photos so we can do a composite page.

Cheers

Merv

Comment

We look like having a good turn up this Sunday at Flaxton Gardens. I also see that the VIC 356 guys have a run planned. Is there a 901 drive happening?

Comment

We had a great turn out with some unique cars. The Drauz 356 Roadster being the standout (separate post).

Comment

Here is the Google Photos link to the cars at the DYPD https://photos.app.goo.gl/5u0L7BSLsjCNCpAI3

I want that Roadster!

Comment

Working...
                X