BNE-SC Hinterland drive 17 Sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNE-SC Hinterland drive 17 Sep

I'm arranging a drive on Sun 17 Sep to coincide with Intl Drive Your Porsche Day, and the plan is to meet up with the Sunshine Coast owners for lunch at Flaxton (between Montville & Mapleton).

Aiming for a 9am start (location TBA, likely inner city with another rendezvous point in the NW suburbs), followed by a run up through the twisty roads in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland to get to lunch (with a quick coffee somewhere along the way).

Please post if you plan on coming along, and I'll post more detail in the coming days.

Gold Coasters are more than welcome to join us - hopefully some of you guys can make it.

Oh, and please post your interest early - we need to RSVP for lunch before 11 Sep.

Comment

So is this the same as Noosa car club run? Are all cars invited or is it a 901 day?

Comment

No Jim. The SC Porsche group. Michael Parker is helping at this end

Comment

Thanks Merv, there is a Noosa car club run to the same venue on the same day!! IMG_7442.PNG

Comment

Yes I know Jim. Flaxton Cafe was the original choice but on checking today, they are closed until Oct 1st. We are now checking on Flaxton Gardens (NBCCC), as that would get a lot of classic cars in one place and plenty of Porsches! Also checking a couple of other local places.
            Last edited by Merv; 05-09-17, 05:11 PM.

Comment

PLANNED RUN IS NOW CANCELLED
              Looks like school holidays are impacting numbers. In addition, I also now have family commitments meaning I cannot attend.

Comment

Maybe have a crack at it again post holidays?
                Simon Ravenscroft
                --
                '67 912 (gone back to its original home)
                '76 911 (no more leaks!)

Comment

Thanks for trying anyway Scott. We have 13 folk attending in Porches booked in from up here (356's to 930) for the Sunday's "Drive your Porsche Day".

Comment

Working...
                  X