TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call for entries - TYP901 calendar (with a retro theme!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call for entries - TYP901 calendar (with a retro theme!)

Hi all. Paul Wischer & I have agreed to produce another members calendar for 2018, and as usual, we would like submissions from the members for the content.

For a bit of a change, we would like to theme next years calendar with historic/retro porsche 901 photos, preferably relating to your own car, or other Australian cars in period - social photos, race photos, tourist delivery etc . We have seen some great photos pop up on the forum from time to time showing members cars as they were in the day, so this is what we are after. As usual, quality scanned images are preferred, however if you have suitable photos on a photographic print (or even on an old Kodachrome transparency) I will be happy to arrange a high quality scan for the artwork.

It would be great to get a little paragraph about the photos to give some context, too.

Any queries, please PM me or email - typ901@markmunro.com

s12_0149_fine.jpg
    Attached Files
    Mark Munro
    '69 911T (sold)
    '76 911 Carrera 3.0 coupe
    '69 MG Midget Group S car
    TYP901 Register #196

Great idea, and the description adds value.
    Cheers
    Paul M

Comment

Guys, last call for contributions - looking for any early Porsche shots of some historical note.

Looking to wrap this up EOD Monday 11th Dec. Happy to scan any 'old-school' photographs if necessary.
      Paul Wischer
      1969 911T
      1979 Californian Moke
      TYP 901 Register Member #77

Comment

Have sent through some scanned images.

I also have an album of the 2004 Nationals taken by my friend the late Mark Goddard.... which I'd like to donate to Typ 901.

You can use as many of those images as you see fit
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Working...
        X