Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornington Peninsula Run anyone?

Hi all

Got the P-car with me in Sorrento for the next week. Itching to go for a group run though Red Hill / Arthurs Seat etc if anyone's around and interested.

Cheers
    Erwin Tan
    TYP 901 Member #467
    72 911T Coupe

IG @motorclassique

I’m in the area having a nice weekend away with the wife, so not up for any organised runs as such...but I must say, having just come back from a short run on the back roads from Merricks North to Red Hill and back in 39 degree weather- these cars are amazing. There is no way I could have managed that in the old Italian cars I had previously...

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
      I’m in the area having a nice weekend away with the wife, so not up for any organised runs as such...but I must say, having just come back from a short run on the back roads from Merricks North to Red Hill and back in 39 degree weather- these cars are amazing. There is no way I could have managed that in the old Italian cars I had previously...

Ditto Remi - went for a 2 hour run before lunch, Sorrento to St. Andrews to Flinders upto Main Ridge and back to Sorrento. The car didn't miss a beat......I was however starting to melt .

IMG_5773.jpg
      Erwin Tan
      TYP 901 Member #467
      72 911T Coupe

IG @motorclassique

Comment

Working...
      X