Historic Winton - 22/23 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historic Winton - 22/23 May

There's been some discussion amongst the Committee about organising a club drive to Historic Winton in May - Sat 22nd and Sun 23rd. A few members may already be entering, and others might like to, or just go to watch. There's also an Historic Test and Tune day on Friday 21st. We're thinking a group drive there through some back roads, and a club lunch or dinner. You would need to organise your own entry tickets ($30 per day for spectators) and accommodation - camping is available at Winton or otherwise there are lots of motels and BnB's in the area. A key decision will be whether the club drive is a long day trip or an overnight, so let us know your preference.

Have a look at the website Home - Historic Winton and let us know asap if you are interested. Information about the Test and Tune Day is at Winton Motor Raceway | The Nation's Action Track! | Test & Tune (wintonraceway.com.au)
    Joyce

68 912
    85 911 Cab

Thanks for posting Joyce.
    I'll be making a weekend of it, staying in Euroa (about 60km south of Winton). For those wishing to make a weekend of it, and if there is sufficient interest, I'll volunteer to plan a group drive to Winton (starting at Yarra Glen) on Saturday. There are some fabulous back roads in N/E Victoria, some on which we've done club runs in past years.
    As Joyce posted, please let us know if you're interested in being part of a TYP901 club trip to Historic Winton, either day trip or weekend.

Peter Williams
    Secretary
    Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

I will be there competing. Be nice to see some familiar faces
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

I have normally gone up in August to Winton - how is this meeting different to the one I normally head up for?

In any case will try to attend - will advise closer to the time Peter.

JR
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Hi Joyce,

Sounds like a great trip away.

I will try to free up Saturday 22nd to join the tribe. Assuming I can reorganise my diary to free myself up then I’m with Peter - I’d like to make a weekend of it and stay overnight somewhere near Benalla.

Ciao, Nathan

Comment

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I'm unable to attend Winton, therefore will not be planning a club run. No reason why members attending cannot meet up at the event and cheer for Alex .
            Peter Williams #049
            Secretary TYP901

Comment

How'd you go Alex?
              Peter Williams #049
              Secretary TYP901

Comment

Working...
              X