2006 DRAFT CALENDAR FOR VICTORIAN TYP901 EVENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 DRAFT CALENDAR FOR VICTORIAN TYP901 EVENTS

Please find attached the draft calendar for 2006 for Victoria. Some dates are yet to be finalised. However, please note all available dates in your diaries so that you don't miss out on the fun!

Please note, in order to download the calendar you need to be a registered user on the forum. The draft calendar will also be emailed to all financial members shortly with details of upcoming events for February.

Cheers,
    Lisa
    Attached Files

Won't download to me and I am paid up honest!!!!
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Clyde,

If you're using 'explorer' it probably won't download directly. Right click on "download" and select "save target as". You can then save the file to your chosen folder on your pc or just to the desktop. It will open for you once you have saved the file. Sorry, this is just the way it is. Anyone using "firefox" isn't experiencing the same problem.

Think we should post how to download attachments when using explorer in the forum information...

Cheers,

Comment

Doesn't give me that option all it does is put a tiny square in the top left corner with a circle, square and triangle inside it!!!!!
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President

Comment

Clyde,

Try again... right click on the underlined word "download". Don't download the file, just right click on the word. You should then have a dropdown menu, one choice of which should be "save target as". Select this option and then save the file to your computer, you choose where by using the browse option. I save these sorts of things to the desktop and then print them off from there as it's easy and quick. You can then use your favorite button of all time (the delete one) and scrub the file from your desktop :lol: .

Now if this doesn't work, please email Justin (Big Ears) for further advice.

Cheers,

Comment

Clyde,
            based on what you describe, it sounds as if do not have Adobe Acrobat installed or something else like that. With Internet Explorer you do as Lisa describes and it should work. Does your PC run XP, etc? Do you have any funky spyware protection running? I checked the forum permissions and as long as you are logged in you should be able to right click and download.

Comment

Oh yeah right is not left is it!!!!
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President

Comment

Working...
              X