PCNSW Concourse/Muscle Car Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCNSW Concourse/Muscle Car Masters

The annual PCNSW Concourse is on 21st September at Clontarf Reserve . It's a beautiful location . Let's see if we can get a really good roll up of early 911s --at least enter the wash and polish .Bring a picnic and make it a family event . You do have to be a Porsche Club NSW member to enter . Entry form on the PCNSW website .

On the 7th September there is a the Muscle Car Masters historic heavy metal saloon car racing at Eastern Creek .Real V8 supercars . Apparently this was big event last year and they are promising that it will be even bigger this year . It may not be the Le Mans Classic but we can drive there in our Porsches . There is a car club corall display area but it's too late to get a reserved space . Anyway I'm going to take my car out there -anyone interested in meeting up there ?

John

John,

good post - I'm sure Justin will chime in on the PCNSW Concourse, I'll be there this year. I would dealy love them though, to have all the years together in a germanic fashion neatly divided.. 356 then early 911/912 then 74 - 89 then the various years in the nineties, etc etc.

In relation to the 7th, that is fathers day and I wont be making it however I will be going out on the Saturday the 6th to see the qualifying and heats before the main race on Sunday..

Saturday will not have the BIG displays of all the collector cars and car club vehicles like the sunday will, but the garages will be open and the racing will be in some respects as good.

Shane

In any case

Comment

Yes the concours has rolled around for another year.

Thanks John for your kind words...

I'm trying to arrange for a RS display to celebrate the models' 35th anniversary. I was aiming for 10 but it might be less than that.

I presently have 3 cars confirmed (with another interested), and will be following people up this week. I only have 3 nos at this point, with one owner overseas and another 2 having accepted an invitation to some insignificant event called the Speed on Tweed. Ah well you can't have it all can you?

I had not planned to go to the muscle car masters but it would be criminal to waste the free ticket i was very kindly given yesterday.
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Pleased to hear Nick is going to help with the Judging.

Good event for the day, even the toothbrush lovers are nice to chat to.

Comment

So Justin, will you be trying to put all the cars in order this year?

Comment

I doubt it.... the cars are parked in class order.

You try and get 100 cars to arrive on time, in a tightish space and run na event of that size... Herding cats would be easier I reckon... I should know as we have 3.
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1961 356B #114700

Comment

Ha, yes I guess you are right Mr Reed

Comment

Sorry Justin I cannot make the 21st Of September it is my daughter Lucy's communion........

Shane

Comment

Remember everyone entries close September 14th. In past years we have had a full entry list... so if you are wavering don't delay. To enter you must be a PCNSW member.

There are display, wash and polish, and concours classes, even a race car class (if the numbers justify it).

We will also have 3RS's in attendance... celebrating their 35th anniversary. There would have been more were it not for owner committments and the Speed on Tweed being held the same weekend.

So make a day of it and come along to a lovely harbourside setting at Clontarf.

I also need help with judging .... so if you could give up about an hour of the day to assist in the running of the event I'd be very grateful. I've spoken to a few of you privately already.
                  Justin Reed
                  aka Reedminor
                  1961 356B #114700

Comment

Working...
                  X