Calling NSW Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling NSW Members

Is there any enthusiasm from Sydney/NSW members for holding say regular scheduled monthly or bi-monthly NSW TYP901 Register gatherings/meetings-- in suitable venue -- say a pub or cheap restaurant ?
    Also is there any interest in doing some regular drives or going as a group to events ? The forum is terrific but I am conscious of the fact that the Vic guys seem to be the "doers" and the rest of us are "electronic" members who rarely/never meet and maybe there is interest in initiating some NSW activities on a formal basis now that there are so many NSW based members .
    Any thoughts ?

John Shingleton

John,

I would be keen for bi-monthly or quarterly get together. Keen for runs as well.

Comment

i like the idea of semi regular runs - strong preference for early starts.

i also like the "cars n' coffee" type events but finding somewhere with good coffee AND parking is pretty tough.

Comment

Early starts would be my preference as well, however during winter sport and summer sport I'll be scarce with two young children.

Dinners - mid week (Mon - Thursday) - boys only and a pub is fine

Shane

Comment

Drives with early starts
          Coffee/breakfast get togethers
          Midweek food&beer
          they all sound good, nice change from staring at the computer alot

Comment

John

I'm up for all of the above. Will be able to bring race or street car depending on function. I like an early swim also, as long as the weather is nice. Like a beer as well (therefor no cars).

Shane has hit the nail on the head with respect to night time requirements.

Let's propose a date in early November for social, say the 6th - Thursday. Pre Adelaide and Xmas. How about the Bellevue Hotel, Paddington (http://www.bellevuehotel.com.au/restaurant.php), but dinner this time. Hope that some of the new lurkers venture out !

Comment

Working...
            X