Sydney Drive Sunday 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney Drive Sunday 14th

I'm going to give my car a workout next Sunday -14th-- if it's fine and anyone who's interested is welcome to join me .I plan to drive from Glebe out on the M4 to Kellyville and stop at the car park of the Ettamogah Pub from 7.00 to 7.15. i know it's early but the roads are wally and plod free at that time .Then drive up to the cafe at Putty on the Putty Road and stop for a crappy coffee and then either drive back down the same way or head upto the Hunter and then home via the freeway . I plan to be back home by 11.30/12.00.
    I won't go if it is wet but otherwise I'm looking forward to a brisk drive .I'll post any updates or changes on this thread

John Shingleton

Be aware John, if it's posted then it's an official Club run and CAMS insurance may apply.
    This has been discussed in a number of previous posts/threads by Clyde and Phil.
    However, if you're only going for a swim at Alex's place...........
    Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Originally posted by gouldwil View Post
      Be aware John, if it's posted then it's an official Club run and CAMS insurance may apply.
      This has been discussed in a number of previous posts/threads by Clyde and Phil.
      However, if you're only going for a swim at Alex's place...........
      See the above post . This is all too hard . Sorry anyone who is interested but I won't be going for a drive on Sunday . Seemed like a good idea though.

John Shingleton

Comment

John

I wouldn't cancel your proposed run - there are too few of them!!! It can easily be a club run - you just need to organise CAMS insurance which is (i understand) a relatively easy process which Tony Caro can help out with (being the NSW CAMS person).

Cheers

Rich
        Richard Griffiths
        1970 911T 2.8

Comment

John - sorry travelling but definitely next time
          Chris

Comment

John, as a relative new person to the group, I am keen to get involved in this sort of thing. Unfortunately I can't this weekend, but am in for the next one.

Thanks
            Nathan

Comment

John, stay calm, I'm in for a swim on Sunday...

Comment

Working...
              X