Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Island Historics

The plan for the Historics is the following:

I have organised for us to meet there on Saturday the 11th.

We have a display area for 8 cars in the "Shannon's Walk" This is a roped off area for a maximum of 8 cars. On the Saturday, we can come and go as we please however it would be nice to be there by 9:00am to avoid the traffic.

Our cars will be displayed along with a small banner noting our club details and Shannon's have also provided us with a trestle table should we wish to use it to promote our club, which I assume, the committee (And any other volunteers!!) can man during the day.

So, the first 8 people to email me at carl@aliencamel.com get the following (And I will need your postal address to send you the passes)

1. pass for the driver that is valid for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    2. one pass the car that is valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    3. instructions.

Note, if you want to print out a map, please contact me as for some reason I cannot upload.

I have organised our typ901 display for the Saturday however, please note our reserved area is open to us on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I figure it best to make our own way down, but if anyone wants to meet up beforehand, we can open this for discussion.

If there are some members that can not make Saturday, but can go Friday or Sunday, it would be a shame not to display our cars that day. What I'll do, if you can indicate to me that you could go Saturday (Or Friday) it would be a great idea to share the passes. The only issue with Sunday, is that we cannot enter or leave our display compound between 9am till 10am Sunday and 12 to 1pm. Additionally, the traffic is usually hideous leaving the circuit but don't let that stop you. This event costs nothing except for the entry of your passenger at $20. I understand children under 15 are free.

Finally, of all the car clubs on display, 100 of these cars will be selected to do a few parade laps of Phillip Island so clean your baby to be selected!

If you have any questions, please email or call me. 0411 878 338 or carl@aliencamel.com

Just in case, that's Saturday the 11th. February......so next weekend OK!

Comment

Carl,

emailed you already x 2!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X