TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillip Island Historics this weekend, participants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Island Historics this weekend, participants.

Here are the participants for the Historics this weekend on the Saturday. Please make sure the passes do not go to waste, our display area is open on Friday and Sunday too. I think it would be nice to have some cars there Sunday!

Here are the people for the Island Saturday:

Lisa Gregory
    Hugh Hodges
    Clyde Boyer
    Phil Lack
    Brett Ditchfield
    Peter Williams
    Stewart Kay
    Andrew Vidler
    Alex Webster

See you there!

A number of us are there Sunday as well
    Me
    Lisa
    Mike
    Brett
    Alex Webster said he would be
    Phil will be with his own area for GTS

Not sure of any others
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Carl,

Mike will be there Saturday too in a typ901 race car on skinny road rubber (looks a little silly ops: ) just to add some flavour to the bunch.

Lisa

Comment

No go for me on Sunday but my pass is available for sure
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Marcus Hancock was going to come down on the sat or sunday, and dad my bring a 901 down on the sat also
          Alex Webster
          A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Who is bringing their car down on Sunday???

Guys,

So we can work out whether we have enough spare passes for Sunday only (full house for Saturday), please let us know now who is coming for Sunday only and bringing their car. As Carl has explained, our display parking and stand are available all weekend, with 10 parking spots and it would be great to have it full on both Sat and Sun. BUT we need to work out the number of passes required and how to get them to you on the gate or whatever Sun morning...

From what I understand, you won't be able to access the Shannons Walk parking display area between 9.00-10.00am or 12.00-1.00pm on Sunday, so you need to arrive outside these times to gain entry to our display.

And what a display it will be...we are manufacturing some professional display boards complete with small easels for each car on our display. These will be reusable for all these types of events in the future. we will customise them for each car at each event by way of an A3 laminated sheet which will be affixed to a base board carrying our club logo etc. I've attached the art for the blank boards - the blank rectangle is where your car info will go.

If you are coming on Saturday or Sunday and will be part of our TYP901 display and you haven't been in contact with Hugh or contacted by him please post here! we need to get the info for the A3 sheets finished by Wednesday night in order to print and laminate them in time for the weekend.

This meeting at the Island is a perfect launch for our club year - it will be huge with lots of involvement by Porsche, especially the museum. This is a great opportunity to promote the Register in a very public way...and the racing will be fantastic!

Don't forget, if you're coming please post here!

Cheers,
            Attached Files

Comment

count me in for 1 definitely, maybe 2
              Alex Webster

Comment

Lisa
                I probably won't be attending on the Sunday - so my pass will be available for another lucky TYP901er.
                Peter Williams #049
                Secretary TYP901
                1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Free general admission passes

Guys and gals,

I have been given 4 weekend passes (general admission) for this weekend at the Island. These are for Friday thru Sunday. I don't need them as we have our passes for the Shannons Walk...

If anyone needs them either for an adult passenger (those who are entering our display need to pay for any adult passengers), or if you are coming down and not taking part in our display they are here going begging!

Please email me today with a postal address and I will send them out in today's mail to you...or if you're down Cheltenham way you are welcome to drop by and collect. Ring me if you like on 0407 901 356. FYI these are a $40 pass...if you're coming Sat only it's $20 entry. Sun only is $30.

Cheers,

Comment

All free passes I have are gone!

Well that was quick...all the passes are gone!

See you all on Saturday!

Cheers,

Comment

My pass is also available for the Sunday - please call me if you would like it and we can arrange a handover sometime on Saturday night (like a late night drug deal in a secluded underground car-park)
                      Andrew (0400705350)
                      Andrew Vidler

72T

Comment

And the password is "swordfish".
                        sigpicPhil Lack
                        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
                        Early 911-S Registry # 690
                        R-Gruppe # 367
                        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
                        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
                        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
                        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Bring Halle Berry and everyone will be there!!!!
                          Alex Webster

Comment

Clyde

I notice that if you take the RS, then we would have 4 white cars on display - notwithstanding that the RS is unique to our display. However, as you are in the envious position of being able to take a choice of vehicle, then I reckon you should take the Targa - as it Will provide a balance of types and colours on display. After all, wasn't it the standout vehicle in a display of Porsches in Melbourne last November?

I won't be offended if you tell me to get stuffed and mind my own business!

In closing, as Julie is coming on Saturday, I will go the direct route with the 'convoy' and not detour at the Gurdies. I'd rather let her breakfast digest naturally, and not on the dash.
                            Peter Williams #049
                            Secretary TYP901
                            1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Peter, there will be a few of us taking the leisurely cruise down so you will have company.
                              See you in Tooradin

Comment

Working...
                              X