Next Sydney drive day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Sydney drive day

The next Sydney drive day will be on Sunday 26 February and we will be heading to Mount Victoria and the Baytree Tea rooms.
    We are meeting at The Bull and Bush hotel car park at 10:00 for a 10:30 departure.
    There are no fixed menus so you pay for what you order.
    There is a park over the road for children after lunch.
    We have been there a number of times before have found it to be an excellent venue.
    Please let me know if you can join us on the day.

Cheers,
    Dennis.
    9948 3093 - h

Dennis,

At this stage I'll say I'm a maybe, Dennis, the hardest thing for me at times is to ensure I'm involving the family in the drive.

The time of the year if the weather is hot the two children in the back really do not have a good experience with the heat. Therefore I generally do not enjoy myself and it is harder to sell to the better half.

So at this stage it may be me only if I can swing it with the other half, if not I'd say I will not be coming.

I'll update once I have spoken to Maureen (better half).

Definitely, in the cooler months the kids will be a permanent fixture.

Shane

Comment

Shane,

I understand your position re the offspring and I know how hard it would be to keep them comfortable/quiet/amused on a hot day in a confined space.
      The reason that I picked a Feb date is that we have not had a drive day for quite some time and I want to get the ball rolling again here in Sydney to keep some continuity going.
      Ventilation and space are not priorities in our little cars design.
      If you can come do so,if not,there will be more runs during the course of the year.
      Maybe you can check the forecast several days ahead and let me know.

Cheers,
      Dennis.

Comment

Dennis,

Count me in.

Andrew

Comment

Andrew,

How many pls ?

Cheers,
          Dennis.

Comment

Sunday evening @ 9:01 pm.
            Just an update on the drive day next Sunday.
            We have 10 starters now.
            Peter Hale can't wait for the scone-a thon to start !
            Sydneysiders , this should be a good day regardless of the weather.
            Phil Mas and I have done a recce last weekend for the next drive day down south to the southern highlands.

Hear from you soon !
            Cheers,
            Dennis.

Comment

Drive day report will follow tomorrow night with pics if I can get them to post.
              10 cars and 16 people attended for an excellent drive day and lunch.
              Seems we had a brighter weekend than some at Head Office.....

Cheers,
              Dennis.

Comment

Hi Dennis,

Please post your report and pics in the general forum...if you post here no-one other than signed-in members will be able to see the pics as all attachments in this section are hidden from view (including photos) unless you are signed in...means those who are looking and not registered won't see them.

Cheers,
                Lisa

Comment

Denis,

Apologies for the no show...I am off to Phillip Island on the bike for a week and was given an ultimatum I couldnt ignore!!!

Next time

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                  X