TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting arrangements for Phillip Island - Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting arrangements for Phillip Island - Saturday.

Those who are going to cruise down the highway (more sleep for us!)...we are meeting in Tooradin about 7.30am - leaving at 7.50am.

First one down there, just pull up on the left in the town and we'll all join you.

As we need to be at the Island by 9.00am we won't be waiting for stragglers sorry...

Carl is going to email me the word.doc map of the Circuit layout for the weekend, which I think will detail display areas etc. I will either load the map here as a pdf or if the file is too large once converted I shall email directly to those on the Saturday list.

Cheers,

Directions- Phillip Isle / Spare pass for Sunday avail

Lisa/crew,

Not sure if I can make that early a start as my four year old Lachlan is my co-pilot for the day.....

I've never been to Phillip Island before- can someone please advise the best way to travel from home at Kew, best being quickest/easiest/least traffic.

In addition, my pass looks to be available for Sunday for anyone interested, just sing out.

Cheers

Stewart.

Comment

Hey Stewart....

At least you only have ONE little co-pilot to organise! It's going to be touch and go for us given the 3 kids are not the best early risers!

From Kew, come down to the South Eastern Fwy (M1) and continue along, following the signs to Phillip Island.... it's well signed all the way.

Cheers, Lisa

Comment

SHANNONS WALK MAP

Attached is the map Carl has sent me for the Shannons Walk. When read in conjunction with the info accompanying your tickets it all makes sense...
        Attached Files

Comment

Stewart
          Depends on where you are in Kew
          I am in Kooyong - for me it is down the S E freeway (or Monash for newcomers) and down the south gippsland highway thru cranbourne. It is almost all freeway or highway to Tooradin and then down the Bass highway (shortly after tooradin) around to Phillip island via san remo- there are good signs from close to the turn off from the freeway all the way down. The trick is to NOT head towards Warragul from the Monash but towards cranbourne where there is a split at around dandenong

from Kew I would have thought down to the freeway at toorak Rd and then straight out at 100KPH virtually all the way
          Hugh Hodges
          1973 E
          Australian TYP 901 Register #005
          Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Stewart, as Lisa said head straight down the Sth Eastern and follow the signs. Hard to get lost.
            At Tooradin there is a car park and Cafe on left hand side immediately after bridge. It's easy to spot. Cafe might be closed at this hour but there is a bakery across the road for those that are hungry or desiring caffeine.

See you all there

Comment

Working...
            X