Wear your register garb this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wear your register garb this weekend!

OK, I'm doing the Register Mum thing....checking all the chicks are in a row... ops:

Please guys and gals who are coming down to the Island...everyone wear their Register nametags, shirts if you have them and either one of our fabulous caps. I am stating the obvious I know ops: ...but seeing as we are going all out with our display it would be fabulous if we are all wearing our Register gear ! Every event we have been to where a lot of us have been wearing our garb we have made a big impression. Let's make this one the biggest yet outside of our Nats!

Thanks,
    Your Register "Mum" :lol:

OK Mum, you may need to bring an iron though as my shirts pretty creased. Want to look my best.

Comment

Brett darling...Chrissie and I appear to have the same allergy - ironing!!!

But yes, I want you to look your very TYP901 best, so maybe you and Mike can have some speedy ironing lessons before Saturday :lol:

Cheers,

Comment

Ok you teach Mike and then he can teach me. Perhaps throw the ironing board in the car also and you can give ironing lessons on the day. That should be novel and attract a crowd.

Comment

I think I have a NOS houdstooth ironing board cover in the cupboard somewhere...should I bring that???
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Ya reckon???? :twisted: :lol: ....OK I've had the luggage rack on the back of the Abarth before for prams and stuff...I s'pose an ironing board isn't out of the question :shock: :lol: .... but only if you promise to show us all how badly you iron before the lesson! Comedy capers at TYP901... :lol:

Comment

Working...
            X