Wakefield Park HSRCA Races this weekend 20/21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakefield Park HSRCA Races this weekend 20/21st

For anyone who is interested, RC and I will be running. RC in the newly ever faster silver bullet and moi in the white car, sadly red one is only partially completed and all over the floor at Carlos's workshop.

Spare tickets available. PM me if youre coming down. It's a nice drive and some fun at the other end. 2.5-3 hrs from Sydney..... Hot VW's are especially welcome !

Andy

Originally posted by Andrew B View Post
    Hot VW's are especially welcome !

Andy

If I wasn't going to a wedding as well as moving house I'd be there in a flash.

When I drove past Goulburn at xmas time I had mr. plod shake his laser gun as well as right index finger at me...I was glad he didn't use it... it did slow me down, or at least the icy stare from you know who did.

Comment

Would love to but I'm shot to bits this coming weekend...

Enjoy... and I'll see you all at Bathurst.
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Progress score Tiger?
        Hope you and Ryan are having fun out there.
        Big night out in Goulburn tonight ?

Comment

Big effort all round by the boys

will let them tell the stories!!!
          Alex Webster
          A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Very hot weekend but all went well at the track. Always fun to be doing zero mechanical work in a sea of partially assembled British sports cars.

AB ran in Regularity and dropped about a second a session until he was until 1.11 territory - which is a cracking time around WP (especially in traffic).

The little silver car ran like a top and I too got faster all weekend. The engine has a few drivability issues to be ironed out, which were a little frustrating, but overall it was an excellent debut.

Comment

Although there was a short P car contingent, people were wonderful as always and we had a lot of fun.

Mr C should be commended for his courageous effort in the 2.0 litre screamer in it's first outing, very spectacular racing to watch, despite some frustration.

Have some footage that may or may not be any good. I need a few hours playing with Utube, will keep you posted. I'll also try to find some snaps.

Cheers Mr C, very fine weekend of motor sport old chap !

Comment

Working...
              X