Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Executive appointments

Dear Members,

your committee met last night to consider and act upon the recent resignations of some executive members of the association. A quorum was present.

Written resignations were tabled from Lisa Gregory ( former Secretary), Hugh Hodges (former Vice president) and Justin Davey (former committee member.

The committee voted unanimously to accept these resignations according to article 24 (c) of the Associations Incorporation Act (1981 as amended) and to write to each member confirming this and thanking them for their service to the Association. Article 24(c) provides for resignations to be submitted to the secretary however, since the secretary was resigning, the committee accepted these instead.

The committee then proceeded to appoint replacement executive officers according to article 21 (4) of the Associations Incorporation Act (1981 as amended) from existing committee members.

Accordingly, we wish to advise that the executive now consists of the following members:

President : Phil Lack
    Vice President: Brett Ditchfield
    Treasurer: Clyde Boyer
    Secretary (Interim): Carl Jones.

Committee member: Viron Haviaridis

Committee member: appointment from membership to be confirmed later this week according to Article 22(2).

Your committee also considered the items arising out of the resignation responses received and resolved to consider amendments to the association rules should this be appropriate.

Your committee wishes to reassure members that the Association will continue to operate in the same manner as it has previously. Any questions for the Secretary can jointly be addressed to either Carl Jones, Clyde Boyer or myself who can be reached via PM on the clubs web Forum. My mobile is 0409 308822 and I can direct members to either of the above executive.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Phil,

Do we have a CAMS delegate at this stage for Justin or myself to liase with re our drive days ?

Cheers,
    Dennis.

Comment

Dennis,

Sorry - I didn't mean to leave you in the lurch so to speak. A committee member needs to speak with CAMS down here and see what the requirements are for NSW contacts. The affiliation forms for each state are the same, but I haven't had the time to find out how to go about affiliating in another State. I think I handed all the CAMS stuff to Carl anyway at the committee meeting earlier in the year. He may have prior experience with this through Ferrari Register affiliation in different states, but I am not sure.

Lisa

Comment

I am on to it and will let you know Dennis
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
        X