356 Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

356 Day

For all of you expecting the Cafe over the road from the Como Oval to be open on the 356 day think again :shock: :shock:

It has been closed since August for renovations to make it bigger and better :roll:

That means if you want a drink, sustenance etc for the day you have to take it with you :x :x
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

Hugh, I went to the Alfa Romeo day today at Como Park. it was very well catered for with the Frankston Lions club providing BBQ, drinks, A Coffee Van AND a gelati Van (very wog). Also a free jumping castle for the kids. Well organised by the Alfa boys.

i asked the Lions Club if they were booked for next week and they didnt even know about it.

the 356 guys could learn a bit from the Alfa club as their event was well catered for, even portable Loos since the once across the road are also closed. Hope the 356 guys know about this one !

Phil
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

The Alfa club are very good at what they do. We could learn a few tricks from them too. As for the portaloos, did you see there were one or two there last year? They were stuck over near the driveway against the embankment...I didn't see them until late afternoon which was well after I had done the trek to the cricket club locker rooms a couple of times with all the kids! Gee it was fun crossing Alexandra Ave with about 6 kids in tow....

Comment

Gees Phil your bloody signature is as long as your posts now!!!!
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
        X