Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Melb this Wednesday night

All melbournians

I'm in Melb this wednesday night at around 7-00pm if anyone would like a beer and a meal...

Shane

0411 165 498

I can bore you with the complete changing of the interior working items of two doors...... and chat about the cars..
    BTW they are 99.% finished, I'm now an expert in this amazingly fiddly task.

Shane,
    I'll be in town Wednesday night but won't be free until about 10pm so if your catching up with others for dinner, I'll pop along for a night cap. If not, I'll catch you in your home town over the weekend.

Comment

Brett,

Cheers, mate I have a full day the next day so I suspect will be catching the zzzzzz's around that time...

I'll be having dinner somewhere near the Sebel at around 7pm, so if your date changes let me know, otherwise I'll see you on the 5th

Thanks for the response

Shane

Comment

Mate, I'm going to be busy the next couple of weeks but would love to catch up some other time.

Comment

Shane love to catch up for dinner.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Thanks Clyde,

Mate got the message, my new phone is playing up again, so your phone was not recorded in, in any case when there was no firm offers in the city, I caught up with Lisa and Mike and the bin lids.... fun!!

Cheers mate

Shane

Comment

Oh crap wrong week I even blocked of the diaryu for Wed night........I'll just crawl back in my hole
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President
              Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
              X