Sunday Morning Get Together - Eastern Creek August 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Morning Get Together - Eastern Creek August 20

The final round of the Porsche Club Supersprint Championship is at Eastern Creek next Sunday 20th August .

John Shingleton ( one of the yellow 2.7's on our brekkie drive to Wisemans Ferry ) and I thought it would provide a good opportunity for us to hold an informal "get together" for members of the two Registers at the track . We aim to be there from around 10.00 in a "classic"corner of the paddock .

The idea being that people can drive out , have a chat and perhaps even watch some of the fast guys wearing out their very expensive cars and tyres . This can wet your appetite for taking the regularity world by storm next year! And you can even be back home for lunch if you want .

John Shingleton is threatening to bring out a few Porsche related " show and tell " bits and pieces from my vast collection of "things" and I'd like to encourage other to do the same . I better check what I have... can't be shown up by John...:p

Hopefully we'll see you Sunday. Would be wonderful to know if you were coming so wecould look out for you. Please call me if you intend coming out.

John
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Justin

I'm going to do my best to make it out there pending a few potential stumbling blocks.

tony

Comment

Justin,

I should be there on the proviso that Bob Whyms works his magic on Thursday -

Shane

Comment

Justin,
        Great idea. Will try my best to make it.

Comment

Ill pop out just to see a few of thos guys wearing out the car and tyres and wishing I was one of them. Still no clutch.... See ya alll.

Comment

Justin,

I'm a no go for Sunday, the car is hibernating today, essentially wouldn't start so it is not going to Bob's... (and at this point I couldn't be arsed dealing with it at present)

Freckin frustrating - let me tell you

Shane

Shane

Comment

Working...
            X