2006 AGM announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 AGM announcement

members please read the documents re the 2006 AGM in the Documents and Files database section below.

Nomination and Proxy Forms are included which should be filled in and submitted well prior to the AGM date.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

cant view forms, keeps telling me unable to view, what am i doing wrong.Graham
    GRC930, Graham

Comment

Originally posted by 911ex2 View Post
      cant view forms, keeps telling me unable to view, what am i doing wrong.Graham
      Strange, Graham - what is the exact error message? Can you post a link of what you're trying to access?

Comment

All members should be receiving official AGM announcements via mail this week.

Included are Proxy Forms as well as Executive position Nominations Forms.

If you cannot attend the meeting, pls sign and fax your Proxy form nominating your agent before the meeting.

if you wish to Nomiate for a Committee/Executive position, please compelte the form and ensure it gets back to us before the meeting.

This is your club, please make sure you participate in the nomination & election of its office bearers.
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
        X