Pay your Membership Fees Online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay your Membership Fees Online!

You can now pay for your membership fees online with your credit card via Paypal.

Doing so will automatically upgrade your forum account to a paid status so you can keep posting!

Membership lasts from 1 July to 30 June, so all membership accounts are due to expire soon. There is a 60 days grace beyond expiry.

To renew your membership fees online using your credit card via Paypal, you can click on this icon on the homepage:

Or you can click on "Pay Fees Online" in the Site Navigation on the homepage, down in the QuickLinks dropdown menu, or in your UserCP left hand column.

Let us know how it goes.

Erwin, I think the membership year is July to June, as we give 60 days grace period to pay your dues after July 1. Renewals are due form July 1 just to clarify this for members.

I think the PayPal/CCard payment link is fantastic. very professional. it will make it so much easier for new members to join online. Well done !
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Fixed!

I can also make it so that members can pay for their Typ901 Badges and T-shirts online.

Do you want me to set that up too?

Comment

Erwin you are doing just a GREAT job. WELL DONE INDEED.

tonyc

Comment

Originally posted by TonyC
          Erwin you are doing just a GREAT job. WELL DONE INDEED.

tonyc
          Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X